Self Promotion: The troubles of people trying to promote things. (I will have a self promotion at the end)(Turns out to be a bit more of a fangirling bit and self promotion for a book im doing for a chllenge.) This is a super long title.

Self Promotion. A lot of people have tried this. It is not easy and most of the time people don't see this promotion or if they do they completely ignore it.

My mum has her own business and she is a Naturopath which is someone who helps you learn what you can and can't have due to intolerances and instead of giving you chemical filled medication she gives you more natural options.

Here is a link to her Facebook page. Check it out to learn about things that are better for your health!
https://www.facebook.com/HealfromWithinMangereBridge
This link does work! I tested it out after logging off Facebook.
Don't forget to mention that Michaela sent you!

When a lot of people promote they think they need to bring out the flyers, advertisements, pamphlets, etc. You don't!
All you need is a social media page, blog, free website or PEOPLE to get the word out.

People help get the word out if they enjoy the services that you have provided because it has most likely helped them out.

And I am so so sorry but I just saw this new TV spot for Captain America Civil War and By Odin's beard I am dying and I found the clip that made it so funny and it is shown 3 times. Twice normal speed and once slowed down so you see Bucky/Winter Soldiers reaction to the following words "You have a metal arm?!? That is awesome dude!"

Here it is!


Back to Self Promotion... (Comment below if you liked the scene!)

I have tried self promotion myself and I still need to check what the results are (Just checked and it has gone from 6 to 11 views in one night!!!)
I self promoted on Twitter and Tumblr and I told some of my friends about it as well.

You don't need to go full out on advertising stuff.

I'm advertising the book I am writing on Wattpad right now because I want to advertise it and if you don't want to read it that is fine.

It is called The child of Phobos and here is the synopsis and cover.

PART OF THE JUST WRITE IT 30 DAY CHALLENGE

Earth was dying. Now, two thousand years later Mars and its moons are the homes of those that left Earth.
Earth still stands of course.
Once half of the inhabitants left stuff started turning around and it thrived again.
But a child that was born on Phobos, one of Mars moons, has a destiny to full fill. 

Save Phobos or everyone on the planet will die.

So please check it out if you want. Here is the link for it.
https://www.wattpad.com/247866540-the-child-of-phobos-one


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wide awake: wattpad doctor who fanfiction

Fire Falling-Book two in the Air Awakens series by Elise Kova