My May review

So it is now June. The first month of winter. I had a horrible May to be honest. I injured my already stuffed up ankle, I lost a family member and it just rained for days.

I also had a very good May. I got Trials of Apollo: The Hidden Oracle, started cutting out my fabric for a shirt I am making, cut out the pattern for a dress I am making, I watched Captain America Civil War with my mates and read some amazing books. I also got some book marks from Elise Kova!

If it wasn't for these things I would have been miserable all May. I am so glad that I got to do stuff that I liked and I am so glad that I had my friends and family to help me out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Falling-Book two in the Air Awakens series by Elise Kova

Self Promotion: The troubles of people trying to promote things. (I will have a self promotion at the end)(Turns out to be a bit more of a fangirling bit and self promotion for a book im doing for a chllenge.) This is a super long title.

Wide awake: wattpad doctor who fanfiction